About Lloyds Pharmacy
In 1973 a pioneering chemist by the name of Allen Lloyd purchased his first pharmacy in Polesworth, Warwickshire and an empire that has yielded more than 32 million pounds in prophet to the enterprising entrepreneur was born.
What was then Lloyds Chemist grew and flourished until it was purchased by Celesio AG, one of the world’s leading healthcare providers with outposts across Europe and Brazil. After the acquisition of Hills Pharmacy, the combined 1300 pharmacies took on the name Lloyds Pharmacy and grew to more than 1600 pharmacies across the UK.
With headquarters in Coventry, Lloyds Pharmacy has developed a close association with Diabetes UK and preformed more than 2 million diabetes tests accords the UK in addition to the more than 1.8 million blood pressure tests completed at Lloyds Pharmacies to date.
Facts about Lloyds Pharmacy
- Operating more than 1600 pharmacies across the country
- 17000 staff
- 150 million prescriptions filled annually
Redeeming a Lloyds Pharmacy Gift card/certificate
To redeem your Lloyds Pharmacy Discount code when ordering your products, follow these easy steps:
- When you can’t make it out to high street, grab your Lloyds Pharmacy voucher code and navigate to the Lloyds Pharmacy online shop.
- Search directly for what you know you need, chat online with the experts or just browse the broad Lloyds Pharmacy selection.
- When a particular product piques your interest, click on the item in question to read a detailed description, check for side effects and go over the ingredients.
- When you’re sure that this is the best use of your Lloyds Pharmacy voucher code, update the quantity and click “Add to Basket” and “Checkout.”
- Review your order summary and if you have everything you came for, then now’s the time to apply that Lloyds Pharmacy discount code.
- In the box labelled “Promotional Code,” enter your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code and click “Apply” to secure those Lloyds Pharmacy voucher code savings.
- With your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code savings safely applied to your order, click “Register” to checkout as a new customer or sign in to your existing Lloyds Pharmacy account.
- If you’re checking out as a guest, choose a customer login, create a password and provide your personal and contact details before clicking “Submit.”
- Provide your delivery address, choose how you’d like your order delivered, review your order one last time with an eye to your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code, and then make your payment and click “Confirm Order.”
Lloyds Pharmacy Discount code– Assortment, Products & Brands
When you shop online with your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code you’ll save on all of your healthcare needs from plasters to prescription drugs:
- Medicines and Treatments
- Health and Wellbeing
- Electrical Health
- Mobility and Daily Living
- Mother and Baby
- Skincare and Toiletries
- Beauty and Fragrance
Chemist Direct lures bargain-hunters with amazing coupons and discounts. But wait, that's not the end of it! In Beauty & Health category you will find plenty of voucher codes to shops such as Pharmacy2U, Superdrug .
How to shop at Lloyds Pharmacy
Shop today and save with your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code:
- Whether you’ve got questions for the pharmacist or just a long shopping list, head online with your Lloyds Pharmacy voucher code and navigate to the Lloyds Pharmacy online shop.
- Choose to talk with the experts before you shop or simply start browsing by category or brand.
- When you find something that interests you, click to carefully look over all the details, check for side effects and consider whether this is the best use of your Lloyds Pharmacy voucher code before you place your order.
- When you’re ready to take the save with your Lloyds Pharmacy voucher code, update the quantity you require before selecting “Add to Basket” and then “Checkout.”
- Take a good long look at your order, and if everything looks right to you, whip out that Lloyds Pharmacy discount code and prepare to checkout.
- To apply your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code savings to your order, enter your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code in the box marked “Promotional Code” and click “Apply.”
- When you see your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code reflected in your order, click “Register” to checkout as a new customer or sign in to your existing Lloyds Pharmacy account.
- If you’re new to Lloyds Pharmacy, enter your personal details, create a password and provide your contact details before clicking “Submit.”
- Enter your delivery address, select the appropriate delivery method, and take one last look at your order (keeping a watchful eye out for your Lloyds Pharmacy discount code) before you make your payment and confirm your order.
Payment options at Lloyds Pharmacy
Lloyds Pharmacy accepts the following payment methods with every Lloyds Pharmacy voucher code:
- Visa Electron
Shipping and returns at Lloyds Pharmacy
Shipping and handling charges for Lloyds Pharmacy are:
- NHS Prescriptions are delivered free of charge via a tracked delivery service which will require a signature upon delivery.
- Private Prescriptions will also require a signature on delivery and are delivered for a cost of £3.95 for orders up to £40 and free of charge for orders over £40.
If you need to return a product for any reason to Lloyds Pharmacy, you can do so by following these easy steps:
- Within 14 days of receiving your order, parcel up any unwanted and unopened items (excluding medication and appliances) and post it back to Lloyds Pharmacy.
You don’t have to head to High Street for a consultation with a Lloyds pharmacist, simply contact the Lloyds Pharmacy customer support team:
Lloyds Pharmacy social networks can be found on the following links:
Like Lloyds Pharmacy on Facebook
Follow Lloyds Pharmacy on Twitter
Keep up with Lloyds Pharmacy on Google+
Stay in touch with Lloyds Pharmacy on Pinterest
Learn more about on Wikipedia
Mobile shopping at Lloyds Pharmacy
The official Lloyds Pharmacy apps can be found here: