About National Express
Having operated their first services as far back in time as 1972, the National Express group is a public transport company based in Birmingham providing bus, coach and rail transfers across the UK. With a wide choice of destinations nationwide, you can log on to nationalexpress.com and book transport wherever you want to go. Whether you want to book National Express London to travel to and from the capital or use their comfortable service to travel all around the country, the company is committed to getting you from A to B in style. And when you factor in everything you can save with a National Express promo code, it’s fantastic value for money too!
As well as providing you with the opportunity to make a great saving on travel costs - especially whilst using a National Express voucher – you can also take advantage of their reduced emissions services to do your bit for the environment too.
With a focus on offering affordable fares on travel no matter what your budget, the company also offers various coach, bus or rail passes and cards for customers who meet their requirements—such as students, young people, or seniors—as well as brilliant everyday fares starting as low as £5 one way. If you’d like to make an extra saving you can also pick up a free National Express discount code from us and see just how inexpensive your next journey can be.
All you need to do to start travelling all around the country without spending a fortune is pay a visit to nationalexpress.com today. And don’t forget to add your national Express discount code to bring the cost even further down!
Facts about National Express
- Train bus and coach services in the UK USA Canada Spain Portugal and accross Europe
- London Stock Exchange Company
Redeeming a National Express discount
To redeem your National Express discount code when booking online, follow these simple steps:
- Scoot by our website to collect your free National Express voucher, and then re-route over to their homepage to get started.
- Either enter the search details for a specific journey, or simply browse the special offers and day trip suggestions.
- When you’re ready to book for your journey or trip, enter the information as prompted, and then locate “Promotion/Voucher Code” just above the green “Book Tickets” button.
- Click on the question mark in a blue circle next to these words and wait for the window to appear. This will provide you with two options, “E-Voucher” or “Promotion Codes”—select the link according to the type you wish to redeem.
- You’ll automatically be rediirected to the relevant page, where you will be asked to input your journey information again, along with your National Express promo code. The discount will then be automatically applied and your final list of fare prices updated.
- Start getting ready for your excursion because those National Express tickets are already on the way to you!
All that’s left to do now is sit back, relax and enjoy the journey. With such great savings to be had using a National Express discount code, you’ll even be able to treat yourself to something tasty from the snack cart! Just don’t forget to visit our website on your way to book.
National Express discount – Assortment, Products & Brands
Why not let National Express take the driver’s seat for a change? When booking tickets with a National Express discount code online, make your selection from the following categories available across their user-friendly websites:
- Airport Transfers
- Coach Tickets
- Bus Tickets
- Rail Tickets
- Discount Travel Cards
- Group Discounts
- Hotel Deals
- Event Transfers
- Attraction Transfers
- Sport Attraction Transfers
Why not make your grandma’s day by surprising her with an impromptu visit or simply save a bundle on long distance transportation costs by trying a National Express voucher code next time you travel? Enjoy an extra saving on their great prices by picking up a National Express voucher from us before you set off!
How to book at National Express
Planning your journey in advance has never been simpler, save yourself a trip to the station when you book online using a National Express discount code. From Southampton to Sheffield and beyond, simply select your nearest town from the various National Express stop locations and book by following these simple steps:
- To begin booking your journey, simply enter your departure destination and arrival destination into the search field on the homepage and click the large green “Book Tickets” button. Alternatively you can browse the website and special offers available, or purchase a travel card or rail pass for even further discounts!
- When prompted, enter the date and time you plan on leaving, whether you would like to purchase a single or return ticket, and the information about the number of passengers who will be travelling including their age or special requirements. If you already have a National Express card or pass, don’t forget to check the box so you can enter details of this before you book.
- When you’re ready to go ahead and pay for your tickets first locate the words “Promotion/Voucher Code” just above the green “Book Tickets” button. Click on the question mark in a blue circle next to these words and wait for the window to appear. This will provide you with two options, “E-Voucher” or “Promotion Codes”—select the link according to the type you wish to redeem.
- You’ll be automatically redirected you to the relevant page, where you will be asked to input your journey information again along with your National Express promo code. Your search results and fare options will be displayed with the discount already included!
- Simply browse the various journey options available to you and select which ones best fit your plans. Fill out all the relevant information and selection “Continue”, then select your fares from the options available.
- To complete your booking enter all of the relevant payment and contact information, as well as your delivery options. Check over the terms and conditions of carriage and when you are ready click “Pay Now”.
- The initial confirmation will be sent out to you per email, once you receive this your National Express tickets are officially reserved!
With fares as cheap as the ones that National Express have on offer, leave your car in the garage next time you travel and book online using a free National Express discount code from us. To get started with your booking, just click on over to their website right now and search your journey plans to see how much you stand to save!
National Express accepts the following payment methods:
- MasterCard Debit/Credit
- Visa Debit/Delta
- Visa Electron
Shipping and returns at National Express
National Express provide three options for delivery of tickets booked via their website:
- e-Ticket: If you select this option they will send the ticket to the your email address as an e-Ticket. You must be able to print the ticket and present it to the driver on arrival.
- m-Ticket: With this option you will have your ticket sent to your mobile number as an m-Ticket, with an additional 50p m-ticket fee.
- Pick up from collection point: Select one of their locations from the list to collect your tickets in person. You must be able to collect them from this location before you travel, and there will be a 50p remote collect fee.
Sometimes plans change at the last minute, and although National Express tickets are not always refundable, this information will always be provided to you in full before you book—so be sure to check the terms before paying! Alternatively you may be able to transfer your ticket to another date for a small fee.
For refunds and returns, you will need to contact the team to see if your ticket qualifies for a return. If so, charges can apply.
It’s important to National Express that you feel as comfortable during the booking process as you do during your trip, and that planning is as stress free and easy as possible. If you have a question about their services, fares or you can’t quite see where to input your National Express discount code, feel free to contact the National Express Customer Support Team. They are on hand to help you out with any query about your booking experience on their website no matter how big or small, you can reach them 24/7 on: 08717 818178 or by locating the ‘Contact Us’ tab on the far right-hand side of their website:
National Express Customer Support
As the cars and countryside whip by, don’t forget to grab a picture of your journey—or perhaps even your packed lunch—and share it with friends in your network! National Express also likes to stay connected with their customer base using social media channels, and they give you plenty of different options to choose from too. Get in touch with their online community for more information about new routes as they become available, promotional offers which change seasonally, ideas on where to travel for your next excursion and most importantly updates about the latest National Express voucher to use on your next booking! You can join their online community by visiting National Express at the following links:
Like National Express on Facebook
Follow National Express on Twitter
Keep up with National Express on Google+
Follow National Express on Instagram
Learn more about National Express on Wikipedia
So whether you’re choosing to travel by coach, bus or rail just make sure that you keep an eye on your news feed for National Express voucher options to appear online!
Mobile booking at National Express
Need to grab your tickets in a hurry? National Express knows that sometimes the best moment to book is whilst you’re on the go! That’s why they created their easy to use mobile app, which you can download onto your smartphone device or tablet. Perfectly suited to a smaller screen with a streamlined booking process, you’ll have your tickets booked in a jiffy and can even make changes to an existing booking if you need to. You can even track the progress of your coach in real-time or get immediate updates about any disruption to your service or journey plans. Explore the app for yourself using this link:
National Express Mobile App
Everyone knows that National Express offers fantastic value for money, whether you’re a student travelling home for the holidays or a budget-minded traveller looking for the best price on travel around the UK. But did you know they offer regular sales and deals that can make your money stretch even further? For example, right now you can purchase 1000s of fares to and from destination up and down the country from as little as £6 each way! It even includes reserved seating, secure luggage storage and wi-fi on selected services. What’s more, once you’ve chosen your bargain fare you can make even further savings by entering a National Express voucher code once you reach the checkout!
If you’re anything like us, you love to daydream the work day away thinking about where you might go on your next adventure. So why not give your imagination a helping hand and sign up to the National Express newsletter for a regular dose of travel inspiration? All you need to do is visit their website and enter you’re email address and you’ll be added to their exclusive list to receive news, offers, competitions and more, as well as updates on great places to travel by bus, coach or train. What’s more, you’ll get all the latest National Express voucher codes delivered straight to your inbox, ready to be exchanged for fantastic savings on the journey of your choice. You’ll even be automatically entered into an amazing monthly prize draw to win a cheque for £250! So what are you waiting for? Sing yourself up today!