Not all great sports bars have a great origin story; but, then, that’s just one of the many things that makes Rileys so damn special. So, to start at the very beginning, let’s examine the story of the founding of Rileys, when, in 1878, Edward John Riley walked out on a solid job at a reputable local bank to pursue his passions for cricket, tennis and billiards.
Without the talent to make it as a player in his own right, the honorable Mister Riley turned his attention to opening the very first sports emporium in the city of London, eventually developing his own range of cricket bats and sporting toys before tiring of the business of sports equipment sales.
With the success of his initial emporium Riley made his way into the business of billiard halls, beginning with the production of billiards tables and going on to open more than 60 spars bars across the UK and employing more than 600 people.
Today the Rileys Sports Bars are run as an entirely separate enterprise from the ongoing billiards table production business and any latent production on the Riley cricket bat.
With more than 500 million members and a customer base in excess of 3 million annually, the Rileys sports bars empire has become an institution across the UK, highlighting the best in sport and nurturing local talent as well as providing a sanctuary for good old-fashioned fun in the big city.
Facts about Rileys
- Established in 1878
- Located in the Heart of the West End
- Founded by Edward John Riley
Redeeming an Rileys Gift card/certificate
When you’re ready for a good old-fashioned night out on the town, stop in at Rileys online to book the perfect stay.
To redeem your Rileys Offers when ordering your products, follow these easy steps:
- Before you pick the perfect outfit, before you call all your buddies, before you start dreaming about a frothy pint, head to rileys.co.uk with your Rileys offers in hand to book a big night out.
- When you’ve found the Rileys online site, review the upcoming program (c’mon, Mayweather vs. Maidana? How can you say no…) and while you look over special offers, party rooms, games and so much more, keep your Rileys vouchers close by.
- After you’ve decided just when and how you’ll be spending the night at Rileys, get ready to pull the trigger and book your big night with all the Rileys offers you’ve been saving up.
- Begin the booking process by selecting which Rileys location you’re hoping to visit, and then select the date and time you’d prefer before clicking “Book.”
- If you’re a regular at Rileys you can simply go ahead and log in to your account now, or sign up for a new account by clicking “Join Now.”
- If you are setting up a new account, enter your name, email address, mobile number and home address before picking a password you won’t forget after a big night out, selecting your local club and clicking “Sign Up.”
- Once you’ve signed up or logged in, continue on with your Rileys vouchers close at hand and choose your games and times.
- Once you’ve loaded up on all the options, click “Continue,” and select whether or not you’d like to add a table to your reservation before choosing “Checkout.”
- Review your order and then stop to redeem your Rileys offers by entering any Rileys vouchers you might have and selecting “Apply Code.”
After you’ve secured Rileys vouchers, simply enter your credit card details and click “Confirm and Pay” to get started on a night you’re sure to remember.
Rileys Offers– Assortment, Products & Brands
With your Rileys offers you’ll save on all of the best in entertainment:
- Separate Rooms
- Pool Bar
- VIP Lounge
- New Screens
- Large Projectors
- The Largest Screen in London
- 70+ Sports Channels
- Pool Tables
- Ping Pong Tables
- Bars, Bars, Bars
How to shop at Rileys
Book today and save with your Rileys vouchers:
- Make your way to rileys.co.uk with all the Rileys offers you can get your hands on and settle in to anticipate the fun you’re about to find.
- Look over the upcoming program (Mayweather vs. Maidana anyone??) and while you review offers, parties and the rest of the special Rileys selection, keep those Rileys vouchers close by.
- When you’ve decided just what you want from your night out at Rileys, bring your Rileys offers along as you book your entertainment.
- To make your booking, select the Rileys location you’re planning to visit and then choose the date and time before clicking “Book.”
- If you’ve booked at Rileys before, log in by entering your email address and password; or, simply click “Join Now” to sign up with Rileys and secure your Rileys vouchers.
- Enter your name, email address, mobile number and home address before choosing a password, selecting your local club and clicking “Sign Up.”
- Continue on to “Book a Great Time at Rileys” with your Rileys vouchers.
- Select your games and click “Continue,” to choose if you’d like to add a table and before clicking “Checkout.”
- Review your order, and then redeem your Rileys offers by entering any Rileys vouchers you might have before clicking “Apply Code.”
Once you’ve redeemed your Rileys vouchers, make your payment and click “Confirm and Pay” to take the first step towards a truly fantastic night out.
Payment options at Rileys
Rileys accepts the following payment methods with all Rileys offers:
- Visa Electron
- American Express
Looking for drink special? Desperate to get on the list for fight night? Searching for some special Rileys offers? Don’t waste your time checking in with your buddies, contact the Rileys customer support team today:
Rileys social networks can be found on the following links:
Don’t forget to check them often, as you can never be sure when a free Rileys Offers might be waiting for you!