Founded in 1981 by the husband and wife team of John and Jennie Proctor, Scribbler quickly became known for it’s edgy humor and a borderline offensive take on the traditional greeting card (a notoriously bland and banal product if ever there was one).
Today Scribbler operates more than 29 locations across the UK to serve the high street retail customer as well as a website launched in 2011 to offer an online experience to those who can’t make it out to Scribbler in person as well as to create a digital laboratory where customers can craft their own customized cards.
With a small, slightly warped in-house design team, Scribbler is known today by customers with attitude as a source for great design and cutting edge humor—and the accolades have rolled on in from the critics as well. In 2008 Scribbler won both The Retas Best Small Multiple Retailer of Greeting Cards award and the coveted Top Independent Retailer of the year.
So, whether you’re in the market for a card or a gift, if you’ve got a sense of humour that simply won’t be satisfied with Hallmark, you’ll find just what you’re looking for at the Scribbler online shop.
Facts about Scribbler
- Founded in 1981
- Based in the UK
- Founded by John and Jennie Proctor
Redeeming an Scribbler Gift card/certificate
Don’t skimp on the fun stuff—when you’re in the market for a greeting card, say it with humour, say it with attitude, say it with Scribbler.
To redeem your Scribbler Discount code when ordering your products, follow these easy steps:
- Head on over to the Scribbler online shop with your Scribbler discount code at your side and browse the selection of Scribbler staples or view featured ranges.
- When you hit on something that might just do the trick, click on the card in question and consider if you’re ready to commit your Scribbler voucher code to this particular purchase.
- When you’ve settled on shopping with your Scribbler discount code, and your ready to personalize the product you’ve selected, choose the size for you and click “Preview your Card.”
- Use the special Scribbler design tools to personalize your card and when you’re all set, click “Send this Card.”
- If you shop regularly at Scribbler now’s the time to log in with your email address and password; otherwise, simply enter your email address and click “Continue.”
- Select if you’re sending the card to your own address or the lucky recipient and then choose when you’d like your card despatched.
- Enter the delivery address and then choose how you’d like your order delivered and if you want Scribbler to remind you of this particular occasion again in the coming year before clicking “Continue.”
- Review your order, and when you’re sure everything looks right, click “coupon code” to enter your Scribbler discount code and apply your Scribbler voucher code to your order.
After your Scribbler discount code has been redeemed, click “Secure Checkout” to make your payment and submit your order.
How to shop at Scribbler
Shop today and save with your Scribbler discount code:
- Navigate to the Scribbler online shop with your Scribbler discount code in hand and get ready to have the time of your life as you browse the rowdy, randy and rude offerings available from Scribbler.
- Any time you see something you like, click on the card in question to get the specifics and decide if this is just how you want to make use of your Scribbler voucher code.
- When you’ve found the perfect thing and you’re ready to personalize your purchase, choose the size for you and click “Preview your Card” as you hang on tight to that Scribbler voucher code.
- With the unique Scribbler design tool, enter the information requested to personalize your card and when you’ve finished up click “Send this Card.”
- If you are a regular at Scribbler, when you’re ready to send your card you can simply log in to your account; or, if you’re new here, just enter your email address and click “Continue.”
- If you’ve chosen to create a new account, decide whether you’re sending the card to your own address or directly to the intended recipient, and then decide when you would prefer your order to be shipped out by Scribbler.
- Provide the delivery address for the card you’ve created and then select how you’d like your order shipped before clicking “Continue” once more to secure you Scribbler voucher code savings.
- Once you’ve finished updating your billing and shipping details, review your order and when everything looks right to you, make sure to stop and apply your Scribbler voucher code to your order.
- When you see that your Scribbler discount code is appearing in your order summary, finish up with the checkout process by clicking “Secure Checkout” to make your payment and submit your order.
Online stores such as Clintons and Funky Pigeon always offer valid coupons and voucher codes in Flowers & Gifts category.
Payment options at Scribbler
Scribbler accepts the following payment methods with every Scribbler voucher code:
- Visa Electron
- Visa Debit
Shipping and returns at Scribbler
Shipping and handling charges for Scribbler are:
- UK First Class Delivery is available for a charge of £0.95 for large packages, £0.60 for standard packages and £0.60 for small packages.
- UK Special Delivery is available for a charge of £6.75 for large packages, £5.95 for standard packages and £5.95 for small packages.
- UK Saturday Delivery is available for a charge of £8.75 for large packages, £7.95 for standard packages and £7.95 for small packages.
If you need to return a product for any reason to Scribbler, you can do so by following these easy steps:
- Within 28 days of receiving your order, parcel up any faulty or damaged items you wish to return and include your order reference number with the parcel.
- Mail your parcel back to Scribbler and sit back to wait for your refund.
When you can’t find the words to say it yourself, reach out to someone who can—contact the intrepid Scribbler customer support team today:
Scribbler social networks can be found on the following links:
Don’t forget to check them often, as you can never be sure when a free Scribbler Discount code might be waiting for you!